Antique Working 1912 SOUTH BEND Fancy Dial & Hands 17J Gold GF Pocket Watch 16s
Here is a recent estate find. This is a Rare Antique Working Fancy 1912 South Bend 17 Jewel Gold G. Railroad Pocket Watch, made by the South Bend Watch Co. The Fancy Porcelain Dial is signed "South Bend" and Has a Pink Center with Black Numerals and Gold Gilded Designs and Beaded Trim, and Ornate Hands! The Dial has Light Hairlines near 9 & 10 O'Clock, Otherwise Clean!!! The Movement is signed 739210 South Bend Watch Co. The Gold Filled Case is in Good Original Condition with Some Rubbing and Wear From Age. This is a Stem Set Watch, and is Size 16s.
The Glass is Good Overall Good condition, as pictured! This Watch Runs Good and Keeps Time, but Has Not Been Serviced!
What you see pictured is what is included. The item "Antique Working 1912 SOUTH BEND Fancy Dial & Hands 17J Gold GF Pocket Watch 16s" is in sale since Monday, February 27, 2017. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Watches, Parts & Accessories\Pocket Watches\Antique". The seller is "rmagiccds" and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: South Bend Watch Co. USA
- Closure: Open Face
- Movement: South Bend 17 Jewel 17J
- Age: 1912
- Case Material: Gold Filled or Gold Plated G.
- Country Made: USA
- Size: 16s
- working: Yes!
- Style: Victorian Art Deco Antique Americana Vintage Retro
- Type: Railroad Railway Train RR R. Grade
- Setting: Lever Set
- Dial: Fancy Porcelain Dial with Gold Gilded Trim
- Year of Manufacture: 1910-1919
- Number of Jewels: 17 Jewels
- Model: 2
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Pocket Watch Size: 16
- MPN: Does Not Apply
- Grade: No.
- Serial Number: 739210